Cultural workshops related to these subjects will be taught by University professors and professionals, giving them a theatrical and practical point of view.The lectures will have a simultaneous English translation.
Involving the youth in issues like: peace and conflicts resolution, free violence in sports, internet challenge, social networks, social economy, natural resources in touristic areas, etc.
We want to create awareness in young people so that they are able to develop the activities that they find beneficial for the community.
Likewise, we will visit Maspalomas Costa Canaria. This destination doesn’t only have touristic attractions but it also has natural resources worth visiting, besides interesting places culture and sports related.
Young people from different parts of the world will live together and share their points of view searching for a solution, being this an enriching experience for everyone.
The activities will take place mainly in Maspalomas, at its San Fernando’s Cultural Center, with the collaboration of San Bartolomé de Tirajana’s (Maspalomas Costa Canaria) town hall, Gran Canarias’s Cabildo, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria University and Casa África. We will visit the natural heritage of San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Gran Canaria, and the historic heritage of las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Besides the workshops and the lectures inside San Fernando’s cultural Center and Casa África, we will make cultural and institutional visits, along with trips to natural places with especial value. There will also be different sport activities.
Accommodation will be at Vistaflor Bungalows, all included.
Address: Avenida Tour Operador Neckermann S/n
Phone number: 928 767540; www.bungalowsvistaflor.com
Each bungalow will be shared by three participants.
- Ayuntamiento de San Bartolome de Tirajana
- Cabildo de Gran Canaria . Servicio de Solidaridad Internacional, dentro del Programa Gran Canaria Solidaria 2017.
- Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Universidad de Verano de Maspalomas.
- Casa África
- Distrito 2201 Rotary Spain, Oficina de Juventud Multidistrito
- Club Rotario de Maspalomas, Club Rotario de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Club Rotario de Lanzarote, Club Rotario de Lanzarote Costa Teguise, Club Rotario de Ciudad de Arucas
- Club Rotaract de Maspalomas
CONDITIONS FOR ENROLLMENT
The clubs that sponsor student must apply before April 30th 2019 to Maspalomas Rotary Club’s email (dbazan10 (at) gmail.com), they should include the identification information of the people interested: age, telephone, email and dates of the flights, if known.
Maspalomas Rotary Club will send a formal acceptance letter in order to process with the government authorization in case it’s mandatory to enter in Spain. We ask you to tell us if you need this authorization.
Attendance to the CAMP of the sponsored students includes:
- Transportation from/to the airport (during the programmed schedule, outside of it participants must find their own transportation), excursions and transfer to the conference sites.
- The flight numbers and dates should be sent to us. It is also very important to send medical insurance details.
- All-included accommodation from July 8th to July 21st.
- Free entrance to museums and leisure centers included in the program.
- “Peace and Social integration” enrollment
The cost is 600 euros per participant payable to Maspalomas Club’s account.
• Account number (IBAN): ES04 2100 8626 4302 0012 2261
• Swift: CAIXESBBXXX
• Club’s Tax ID Number: G35263037
• Concept: Matricula CAMP MASPALOMAS