1. Dates From 15.07.2016 to 27.07.2017.
2. Location Bârlad - Bucovina region for outdoor activities.
3. Age class 16 – 20 years old.
4. Group size In total there are 12 places, 6 boys and 6 girls.
5. Language English – basic knowledge is essential.
6. Costs 240 EUR (accommodation including food and drink, cost of the trips), paid the first day after arrival,
Travel to and from Romania (Otopeni International Airport Bucharest)
Pocket money to cover personal expenses during the stay.
Students are responsible for the full costs of any necessary visas and ask us for help, if necessary.
7. Program This programme will include 5 days of art: painting, sculpture activities, theatre workshop, 5 days of sports and tourist activities.
- On 15th of July, the Rotarians will wait for the participants of the camp at the Otopeni airport,
Bucharest, driving to Barlad town, at 4 hours from Bucharest. Acommodation to Rotarians hosts.
- On 16th of July – The official opening of the camp, in the evening, party dinner with the Rotarians
- Between 17th-21th of July, 8.00 a.m. - 12.30 art activities, afther lunch, theatre workshop.
- On 21th of July – The “Big Premier” and in the evening, “Romanian Party”
- 22th – 24 th Adventure trip to Bucovina, outdoor activities.
- On 25th of July – trip to Bran, stop to visit Sighisoara, medieval town.
- On 26th of July – trip to Bucharest.
- On 27th – Departure.
8. Acomodation: The participants will be hosted by Rotarian families at arrival, 7 nights at hotel,
3 nights in Bucovina area, one night in Bran and one night in Bucharest.
9. Weather July should offer agreeable temperatures, but be prepared for rain.
10. Clothing Comfortable and casual clothing.
Otdoor and sport activities are part of the programme. Sport shoes, shorts
and tracksuits are advised.
11. Time for application From now onwards until 20.05.2017. Applications will be handled in the
order in which we receive them. Only accurately and fully completed
application forms accompanied by a convincing motivation letter will be
considered. We intend to accept only one candidate per nationality.
12. Insurance All participants shall be privately insured against accidents, illness, third
party damages and all other risks according to R I recommendations.
13. General information and application:
Liliana Filip - youth exchange officer – lilif2000 (at) yahoo.com
Phone: 0040 743 763733
Gigel Nechifor – Rotarian -
Phone: 0040 0745 367776
For any other information do not hesitate to contact us.
We will be very happy to welcome you to our program.
ROTARY CLUB BÂRLAD, ROMANIA