- Dates From 07.07.2018 to 17.07.2018
- Location Bârlad- Bucovina region for outdoor activities
- Age class 16 – 20 years old
- Group size In total there are 12 places, 6 boys and 6 girls
- Language English – basic knowledge is essential
- Costs 240 EUR(accommodation including food and drink, cost of the trips), paid the first day after arrival.
- Travel to and from Romania (Iasi Airport)
- Pocket money to cover personal expenses during the stay.
- Students are responsible for the full costs of any necessary visas and ask us for help , if necessary.
- Program This programme will include 5 days of art: painting, sculpture activities, theatre workshop , 3 days of sports and tourist activities.
- On 7th of July , the Rotarians will wait for the participants of the camp at Iasi airport , driving to Barlad town, at 2 hours from Iasi . Acommodation to Rotarians hosts.
- On 8h of July – The official opening of the camp , in the evening , party dinner with the Rotarian
- Between 9th-13th of July , 8 a.m. -12.30 art activities , afther lunch , theatre workshop
- On 13th of July – The “Big Premier” and in the evening, “Romanian Party”
- 14th – 16th Adventure trip to Bucovina, outdoor activities
- On 17th of July – trip to Iasi town , town tour, departure.
- Acomodation: The participants will be hosted by Rotarian families at arrival, 6 nights at hotel , 3 nights in Bucovina area
- Weather July should offer agreeable temperatures, but be prepared for rain.
- Clothing Comfortable and casual clothing
Outdoor and sport activities are part of the programme. Sport shoes, shorts and tracksuits are advised.
- Time for application From now onwards until 20.05.2018. Applications will be handled in the order in which we receive them. Only accurately and fully completed application forms accompanied by a convincing motivation letter will be considered. We intend to accept only one candidate per nationality.
All participants shall be privately insured against accidents, illness, third party damages and all other risks according to Rotary International recommendations.
- General information and application:
Liliana Filip-youth exchange officer – lilif2000 (at) yahoo.com ;
Phone :0040 743 763733
Gigel Nechifor – Rotarian -
Phone : 0040 0745 367776 -
For any other information do not hesitate to contact us.
We will be very happy to welcome you to our program.
ROTARY CLUB BÂRLAD, ROMANIA