• Food and culture plus social relations
• Sightseeing, entertainment and social contacts
• to bring young people from various cultures and countries together
• to help young people better to understand each other and different cultures
• to create lasting friendships across borders - geographical as well as cultural borders
• to let the participants meet Danish culture and the Danish way of life
July 27th - August 10th 2019
Dronninglund RK July 27th – August 03th
Glostrup-Vestegnens RK August 03th – August 10th
Transfer between the two clubs will be taken care of.
1 girl and 1 boy from each country, max 20 participants
15 to 18 years
A detailed programme will be sent later, but we can already now tell you, that during the first week, you are going to visit the Danish countryside and attractions in Northern Jutland and meeting Rotary families in their homes.
During the second week the main theme will be: SoMe (Social Media) production. You will learn how to master the various SoMe formats, so you can make convincing small films and a lot of other things related to SoMe-production. The teacher will be a professional documentary film director
You will experience Danish food and culture, and you will have the opportunity to join a group of young people from around the world. There will, of course, be time for sightseeing in the Capital of Denmark. You will be accommodated with Danish host families.
The first week you will spend at the countryside in north-eastern Jutland in private homes and the second week you will stay in private homes in Copenhagen area.
Travel costs to Denmark and back, a camp fee of DKK 1.000 (EUR 140) and pocket money
against illness, accident and third part damages
Aalborg Airport (AAL) or railway station where Rotarians will meet you.
Copenhagen Airport (CPH) or railway station
Application form with photo must be sent no later than April 15th 2019 to Chairman Jakob Volther e-mail: cm-st (at) rotary-yep.net