Camp ID: Youth Camp Denmark 2017
- Food and culture plus social relations
- Sightseeing, entertainment and social contacts
- to bring young people from various cultures and countries together
- to help young people better to understand each other and different cultures
- to create lasting friendships across borders - geographical as well as cultural borders to let the participants meet Danish culture and the Danish way of life
- July 29th - August 12th
- Dronninglund RK July 29th – August 05th
- Glostrup-Albertslund RK August 05 – August 12 th
- Transfer between the two clubs will be taken care of.
1 girl and 1 boy from each country, max 20 participants
16 to 18 years
A detailed programme will be sent later, but we can already now tell you, that during the first week you are going to visit the Danish countryside and attractions in Northern Jutland and meeting Rotary families in their homes.
During the second week the main theme will be: Singing Gospel Choir - and Culture. You will be taught to sing in a choir and there will be focus on your individual singingskills as well. Your singing expertise is not so important, but you need to have interest in singing in a choir. You will experience Danish food and culture, and you will have the opportunity to join a group of young people from around the world. There will, of course, be time for sightseeing and Tivoli. You will be accommodated with Danish host families.
The first week you will spend at the countryside in north-eastern Jutland in private homes and the second week you will stay in private homes in Copenhagen area.
Travel costs to Denmark and back, a camp fee of 1.000.- DKR and pocket money
against illness, accident and third part damages
Aalborg Airport (AAL) or railway station where Rotarians will meet you.
Copenhagen Airport (CPH) or railway station
Application form with photo must be sent no later than April 15th 2017 to Chairman Jakob Volther cm-st (at) rotary-yep.net
Take a look at the Facebook page: